top of page
IMG_3984 (2).jpg

We help you with your application for visa and permanent residency


Services for Visa / Permit

Study Permit
Work Permit
Post-Graduation Work Permit
Working Holiday
Visitor Record
Temporary Resident Visa
Super Visa
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)


Services for immigration

Express Entry (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class)
Family Sponsorship
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Atlantic Immigration Program
Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
Canadian Citizenship
PR Card Renewal


Please contact us before you make a payment to third party. For details, please visit IRCC's website.

About Kaede Immigration Services


Kaede Immigration Services is here to help people who would like to study or work in Canada and also those who would like to immigrate to Canada. 


Everyone has one's purposes and dreams to come to Canada. We understand that each person's situation is different and we support our clients to apply for their temporary or permanent resident status. 


Canada's immigration laws are getting strict every year and it constantly changes. It's not easy to understand the immigration procedures, complete the application forms and collect all the necessary documents. It takes time and it gives you stress. We will try our best to help you with your immigration matters.

About Authorized Representatives


Only these people can charge you a fee or receive any other type of payment. They are called “authorized” representatives.

● Citizenship or immigration consultants who are members in good standing of the The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants


● Lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society


● Notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec

IRCC won’t deal with representatives who charge a fee but are not authorized. If you use an unauthorized representative, in Canada or abroad, IRCC may return your application or refuse it.

bottom of page